Blogging for your business is important. Many people ask the question why would they blog for their business.
Blogging is like exercise, and the best exercise is the one that you’ll actually do. My advice is start blogging today. The quality of your articles matters greatly, but size also matters.
In a perfect world, you want to blog more frequently than your competitors, and you want to have more articles in your blog than your competitors have. This way, the search engines will see that your website is more active and robust than your competitors’ sites. Additionally, more blog articles means there are that many more chances for your website to be discovered when people run Internet searches
Ok, so what use is a Blog to your business? Different people have different reasons for blogging.
Frankly a business Blog has many advantages and can be very powerful in attracting traffic, the right traffic come to your website! It will also give your business a voice, a personality and help show the world that you are an authority within your industry. It also builds trust and credibility for your brand which in today`s world of Social Media and word of mouth recommendations is essential.
A consistent and interesting Blog will help you engage with your target audience and as I mentioned earlier it will keep them on your website, hopefully they will read other interesting posts on your site or even go on to look at your products, services or even contact you.
A regular updated Blog will keep your website fresh and with up to date and industry related content, Google will love you.
One of the main advantages is that it will certainly help with your SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and your search ranking. Compared to a competitor who does not Blog it will do you a very big favour in the eyes of Google! Surely you must be interested now?
Why Should I Start a Blog for My Business?
If you need a bit of inspiration, here are some reasons why your business should be blogging.
- u0026amp;Your blog is the heart of all of your content marketing efforts.
- Your blog is your direct communication and information sharing channel with your customers. Search engines love valuable content and will reward you for it.
- You don’t have to be a professional designer. Blogging platforms like WordPress and hosting providers like BlueHost, Dreamhost, Wix, Namecheap, WPX and HostGator are people-friendly and don’t require complex designs.
- Blogging for your business proofs your expertise. It will show that you are really incharge. This will build confidence in your audience and in turn acquire more customers. You also dont need to struggle to get with best. Always CONSIDER JetPack – The all in one hassle free, marketing and top security software for your online business.
- It gives your company a voice. A blog creates a place to talk about new products or services, comment on timely news topics or market trends, and share company initiatives beyond your website. It’s also the place to let your brand’s personality shine and show people what you’re all about.
- Writing a blog shares your expert.
- A blog creates a two-way conversation with customers, prospects and industry peers. It encourages interaction, comments and feedback. Make sure you reply to all comments!
- It can be fun. Blogging can be energizing, stimulating, and something you look forward to.
- Blog writing makes you think… about newsworthy topics, your industry, your customers and the world around you.
- A blog keeps you focused on your marketing strategy. Creating the right content for your audience and staying focused to it delivers the right results.
- It creates free PR. Business bloggers are often interviewed by journalists as industry experts. Get some press!
- A blog builds confidence, relationships and sales. Customers will look to you as a reliable resource for information on your industry; then come to you to buy.
- Blogging sharpens your business focus. A blog with no focus attracts no readers.
- Helps you stay ahead of the curve. You have to stay on top of news, trends and competitors to be a successful blogger. It helps you be a leader, not a follower.
- You can tell your brand’s story. A blog is a great place to offer more insight into your company, philosophy, employees, and ideas. Tell your customers why you’re in business and how you can help them.
- Blogs are cost-effective marketing investments. Every post you publish is a long-term asset that helps build brand awareness and promote your expertise, products and services.
- Gives you insight into your audience.
- Blogging is inspiring. You’ll start to see ideas all around you..talking with friends and colleagues, watching movies, reading, and just walking down the street.