Are you looking for cloud hosting? The types of websites that use cloud hosting are as varied as those that use regular hosting, but there are cases where it’s particularly popular. Cloud Hosting is a type of web hosting which uses multiple different servers to balance the load and maximise up-time. Instead of using a single server, your website can tap into a “cluster” that uses resources from a centralized pool. This means that even if one server fails, another kicks in to keep everything running.
Website content is managed more efficiently, enabling dynamic content requests to be processed at super lightening speed.
There’s lots of talk about cloud hosting these days, but few people are aware of how hosting providers are leveraging it to offer exciting new services.
Why Cloud Hosting?
Cloud hosting makes it easy to scale in case you need more power. This makes it appealing to e-commerce stores, news agencies, lead generation sites, corporate websites and high-traffic and publishing firms who expect traffic surges or huge numbers of clicks on their posts. This is a real hosting alternative that offers solid benefits.
Everyone loves speed and unparalleled services, and here’s why that’s good for choosing a new hosting plan. The beauty of this is that it tackles the allocation of specified amount of computing resources to each client. Under the cloud environment, the website is hosted on a pool of unified computing resources. This simply means that if one server is reaching its optimum level, then a second server is ready to function. Similarly, if a server fails, the website will still be running as other servers will continue to serve the incoming traffic.
Cloud Hosting and Its Benefits:
- Cloud hosting is secured by many physical servers that are protected from third-parties who want to access their premises or interrupt their services.
- Usually, if your server goes down, you have no choice but to wait until your provider solves the issue. That isn’t the case with cloud hosting since there isn’t a single point of failure
- Unparalleled Speed – Due to the use of SSD disks, accelerated networks, and next-gen processors, servers are ready for SSH in less than 30 seconds.
- Economical because you only pay for what you use.
- When it comes to pricing, cloud hosting plans tend to sit somewhere between shared and dedicated alternatives. That means you get a lot of value as long as you don’t start adding on too many resources.
- Full Control – There is no limit in your choice of OS or software. Unmanaged servers can be based in Linux, BSD, or MS Windows
DreamHost CloudHosting: Take advantage of DreamCompute trusted and unparalleled speed for flexibility and power
KnownHost Cloud Hosting: State of the art and Rock Solid Infrastructure Cloud Hosting packages to satisfy every budget and need of your business