What Is A Bulk Email Verification Service? Every online business needs email service for effective marketing and we need to understand that an email address is your first line of communication with a customer. Verifying all email lists before sending content has become one the most important email best practices in 2019 and will continue to be crucial through this year. The more time passes, the more addresses go bad.
Understanding Email Verification Service
An email verification service is a tool that checks whether an email is real and minimizes bounce rates, protecting a business’ domain from being flagged as a spam sender and blacklisted by email providers. Email verification is the prerequisite for a successful email marketing efforts.
Email verification is performed through theservices and this involves several processes. For a small or growing business, it might sound difficult to set out different budgets for bulk email verification as well as email marketing. Fortunately, email verification services offer free email verification that can be used for validating email lists with fewer records.
We’ve reached a point where it’s imperative for all marketers and small businesses to clean their lists of invalid emails regularly.
Below listed are the best free email verification services offering email credits on the daily, monthly and one-time basis.
Top Best Email Validation and Verification Services
We compared and contrasted the price, features, and accuracy of these providers, arriving at the best overall, as well as who each one is right for.
Xverify is a real time Email and Data Verification Platform Helping marketers convert more leads and increase their email deliverability. As a trusted solution and Intelligent Email Verification solution for online marketers, it helps to improve email deliverability by eliminating hard bounces, reducing complaints, protecting accounts against fraud, and thus, increasing deliverability.
Real-time email verification and email cleaning services. Businesses that want the highest verification accuracy for single addresses or bulk lists at a competitive price. As a leading online email validation system they ensure that companies sending complex and high volume email avoid deliverability issues.
As an email bounce checker, it removes invalid email addresses, keeping the user’s email list clean, thus, increasing protection against spam emails and deliverability with the use of the ZeroBounce AI that checks emails for activity levels and its quality. Its perfect for businesses wanting a tool that can confirm emails and populate information from attached social profiles.
Email List Verify removes hard bounces and email traps from your email lists.by making the verification of your bulk emails super simple. Email List Verify boasts a 99% accuracy, guaranteeing zero false positives and a 10x reduction in bounce rates. Verifying and identifying bad emails is the primary concern of Email List Verify.
Verifying and identifying bad emails is the primary concern of Email List Verify. Trumail is a fast and accurate email address verification API written entirely in Go. It was built with the intention of providing software engineers and businesses with a simple and easy to use solution to bounced emails.
Brite verify is a self-service email verification tool for improving email data quality, inbox deliverability, and email marketing ROI.
Its comes with a Free API for detecting disposable email address. Refund policy for lower deliverability results. Allows users to choose Validation server region upon reques
Processes of email verification:
1. Email Deduplication: This allows your list to contain only unique addresses and thereby reduce your unsubscription rate significantly. It is the process by which the processing tool gathers strings of data, converts those strings into hash codes, compares those hash code values, identifying matching records and flagging one as unique and the others as duplicates. This process also removes improperly formatted email addresses, according to IETF standards.
2. Domain Check: Running a thorough scan of all the domains on your mailing list, then scan them and classify them as being parked/invalid/non-working domains. If a domain is found to be invalid, it then marks the corresponding email address as invalid. This helps in optimising your open rates.The domain check also verifies the DNS entries of an email address.
3. Role-Based Account Detection: This process detects and flags addresses on each email address on your list by scanning them against spam trap indicators. Its the most comprehensive method to avoid getting your IP’s blacklisted
4. Disposable Email Address (DEA) Detection: Detecting a disposable email address is not so straightforward. A naïve approach is to compile a list of disposable email address providers. Disposable email address (DEA for short), often called a throwaway email address, is a temporary email address that masks user’s real email address.These are usually used for signup forms or to bypass login forms which require a valid email address. In a more detailed form, if a user gets a disposable email address and uses it to register on your website, you as a business, instead of getting user’s real email address, get user disposable email address.
5. Honeypot/ Spam Trap Detection: A honeypot/Spam Trap are email address traps. The bulk of the spamtraps and honeypots today are from dormant email accounts and/or closed domains. The logic is simple: a ‘dead email inbox can’t opt-in to receive email’, so anyone sending email to one of these spamtrap addresses is likely sending unsolicited email. Using one of these emails, you will be immediately considered a spammer. ISPs review their list of email boxes regularly and disable accounts that have been inactive for a long period of time.
After a period of inactivity, ISPs re-activate these addresses and convert them into spamtraps/honeypots in an attempt to catch spammers.
6. Syntax: Any email address with invalid syntax is automatically taken care of. You don’t need to worry about our system skipping these addresses. It will accurately determine what is an email address and what isn’t.
7. Unbalance Delimeter: An system intelligent enough to identify email addresses containing out of balance delimiters.
8. Checking DNSBLs and URI DNSBLs for blacklisting: Mailbox providers and filtering companies do not leverage inbox placement on every blacklist. They typically combine data from various public blacklists, as well as data from their own networks, to determine your credibility as a sender.
9. Final Verification: This phase performs deep-level extended SMTP verifications on each email address. The addresses will be pinged for mailbox existence without sending an actual email to the inbox.