The Best Free Website Builder Software
Our signed up top popular online website builders
Best free website builder software. Finding the best free website builder software for your business can be a little daunting task. You can compare product reviews and features that can help build your list, using our tested website builder. By utilising the best professional website builder software, it is perfect for creating fully featured, responsive, beautiful mobile compatible website.
Setting up a website is easy using drag-and-drop functionality, with no coding required allowing you to set up a design simply and easily, and insert the features you need.
Using our tested builder, you can have any page up and running in little to no time, its that simple. Our builders are also great WordPress hosting providers.
Several of the services included here offer free options too. If you choose that path, however, your site will include branding from the provider, which necessarily makes your site less impressive to savvy surfers—and shoppers. Free offerings vary greatly in the storage, bandwidth, and site options they allow, so read the small print to find out how much you get with each provider.
Why do you need free website builder software? Our top reasons:
A professional website builder meets customer expectations:
Today you can have the best free website builder software for pretty much anything. Building a business website and eCommerce store these days is easier than ever: it doesn’t cost much money, you don’t have to know how to code or design, your online store is not restricted to business hours, and it’s one of the best means of free advertising.
If you’re a business owner on the fence about creating a website, getting the best free website builder software without coding experience is great. I’ll save you some time—you need one. A good one. A professionally designed, lead-catching, sales-increasing, brand-differentiating website. With so many low priced online services, there’s really no excuse to keep putting it off.
It is interesting to note that the number of people searching for relevant information and consumers that go online to find local businesses has significantly jumped to 97 percent. So, If you want your company to be found, you need a website. A good website will rely on the hosting provider your use.
Give your site more oompp and attract visitors with a page builder tool, without the need to write code manually. The builder editors are perfect for What-You-Click-Is-What-You-Edit.
We’ve collated the very best free professional website builders available, and they are the quickest, easiest way to build a website.
So which website builder is your best choice?
Wix is an easy to use site builder with flexible designs, ideal for portfolio-type of websites. It is the perfect Website Builder for creating a stunning, professional website for free. Building a large site isn’t recommendable as the editor tends to become slow with too many pages. It offers a few different ways you can build your site: Wix Artificial Design Intelligence, Wix Editor, & Wix Code. Whether you’re creating a site for the first time or you’re a pro, wix got you covered.
Those who want to get more involved with tweaking the design of their website can step up to the full Wix editor, which boasts powerful functionality, and the ability to really hone your website and get it looking just as you want. Visual previews of page elements make it easy to pick what you need for any particular part of a web page, too. It provides one of the fastest wp hosting.
Wix ADI builds you a unique site with professional text, images & more. Wix Editor gives you design freedom with advanced functionality & easy drag and drop. And with Wix Code, you can create state-of-the-art site & apps.
In addition, Corvid by Wix -Open Dev Platform(Serverless Computing and hassle-free coding) and Wix Turbo were recently released which improves the management, performance and speed of all Wix websites.
The best part about Wix when compared to other builder platforms is that they have a seamless integration with WordPress which can be a huge plus if you want to combine the flexibility of WordPress with the power of Wix.
- Responsible design and optimized templates for mobile, desktop and tablets
- Super intuitive, especially for complete beginners
- It’s designed to be amateur friendly
- Site made with Wix are faster in loading, extremely flexible for making minor changes easily, have good app market to integrate tools and widgets on the website
- Wix website building platform contains various advanced features such as Email Marketing templates with guidelines, an organisation of email contacts, you can send invoices and get paid online and you can manage your business activity in one place
- Free trial/version available
- 500+ themes and templates
- Easy control panel navigation
- Flexible for websites, Photography, Music, Blog, Resume, Online Stores and Portfolio websites
- Free Reliable Web Hosting
- Awesome website building software for beginners
- 30-days money back guarantee
- All Plans have tiered discounts for the longer that you sign up
- Wix Platform provides you tools and guidance that you can use to optimize the website for organic traffic such as from Google and Bing
- It takes minutes time to complete developing an eCommerce page
- The wix builder is an all-in-one website building & hosting solution which makes it a perfect website builder for small businesses.
- May have to spend more on third party apps to scale your website
- Templates are not interchangeable
The world of website creation has changed. Everyone can create their own website quickly, with little or no experience with Strikingly feature-rich website builder tool. We’ve added this as a free website builder software because of its top rated features.
Created in 2012, Strikingly is an excellent platform for launching a gorgeous and mobile-optimized website within minutes.
If your business is focused on getting your site up cheap and fast, with easy to use custom templates Strikingly is an excellent choice. which is great for both personal and small business sites.
Their entry plan is a 14–day free trial and will allow you to design single page responsive website. This is good for small businesses. But what if you need more elegant design features, powered by a powerful and intuitive drag and drop you have to pick the Pro plan.
Strikingly has everything to get a blog going like social bookmarking, analytics, RSS feed and comment section. Strikingly is an easy website builder software with tons of great designs. It includes a beautifully crafted page builder which allows you to edit your website without learning any coding skills.
- User friendly interface
- Trusted by Millions of website owners and entrepreneurs
- No previous coding skills needed
- Forever free trial plan
- Best free website building software for beginners
- Easy hook up of your WordPress.com domain to your Strikingly site.
- Fast and Best in class support
- Pretty generous reward system
- Intuitive sections editor that works well for one-page websites.
- built in eCommerce tools
- fluid design
- The free plan is not good enough for SEO page ranking. Upgrading to the Pro plan is better
- Limited templates
- Lack of “click-to-call” and direct emailing on mobile sites designed on free plan
WordPress is a CMS (Content Management System) that allows you to create and publish your content on the web.There are 2 thing you need to know about WordPress. The WordPress.org and WordPress.com. We’ll be focusing mainly on WordPress.com in this article, WordPress is the Best Builder for Bloggers and Blogs. WordPress has been around since 2003 and is the most popular blogging software on the market. Over the last few years, WordPress has become the content management software of choice for non-blogging websites.
Any content developer or marketer who has been around knows that there are a variety of options when it comes to web design and blog platforms.
There are so many website choices, both paid and free, and it may seem difficult to choose the right one for your need.
Lets find out what else WordPress has to Offer.
- It stays up to date with the latest technology, trends and user needs
- Best free website builder software
- WordPress simplifies the use of H1, H2 and H3 tags making it easy for search engines to read and index a site’s content, thus making SEO (Search Engine Optimization) a piece of cake. It makes keyword ranking very easy by supporting plug-ins like SEO Ultimate, All-In-One-SEO-Pack, and Yoast WordPress
- Allows the creation of XML sitemaps. This tells Google bots where your website pages are and which pages are worth crawling
- WordPress is the most popular software to create a website. Over 48% of websites run on WordPress Engine
- WordPress is Cost Effective. WordPress designing and development is extremely cost effective. You can maintain and design pages yourself instead of hiring a designer because its relatively cheap.
- Great for online store and processing payment
- Simple to use, eliminating the need to master HTML, CSS, PHP like Drupal or Joomla
- Highly scalable
- There are free plugins to choose from
- Not all templates are included in all plans and you are not allowed to add Paypal buttons
- WordPress is an Open Source Platform and it relies on plugins and themes for customisation
- WordPress websites are prone to hack. Malware can be installed on your WordPress site
- WordPress frequent updates can often render parts of your theme or some plugins usable
WordPress Pricing and Plans
The cost of building a WordPress website is based on four important site elements: web hosting, themes, plugins ad extensions, and design. In order to decide whether WordPress is worth the money for your needs and budget, you need to look at each pricing plan, compare the platform with viable alternatives.
No matter the business or type of website you need, there is always a plan for you.
- Free Plan: Absolutely free to host your website and test out the platform before committing to it. Very few themes, hosted on WordPress.com subdomain, constant display of WordPress banners and ads
- Personal Plan: At $5 per month, WordPress Personal plan is probably one of the best value-for-money plans in its price class. You can host your custom domain
- Premium Plan The reason many choose to purchase a premium theme instead of using a personal theme is that premium themes come with more plugins and functionality, as well as more professional design, helping to eliminate time spent on customization
- Business Plan: This plan is perfect for Small businesses. You can connect your social media accounts, Google Analytics and can help businesses achieve its long-term goals. WordPress business plan price is great for small businesses.
- eCommerce Plan: Setting up an e-commerce site on WordPress is an attractive option for entrepreneurs. Getting a WordPress eCommerce Plan can turn your WordPress into a selling machine with a few plugins. Its secure and powerful features are user-friendly, integrating shopping cart software, payment gateway, social media, email marketing and conversion rate optimization
Site123 is a fast growing independent owned website builder based in Isreal.
It is one of the best-known brands in the website builder product type. SITE123 is specially suited for users who do not want to hire professional web developers to create their website or for those who do not have much time to spend on said task.
- Responsive web design on mobile and tablet
- One Page and Multi-page option
- You can build your website in 56 different languages
- Third-party plugin allowed
- Easy social media integrations
- Responsive HTML email templates
- Site123 might be one of the only site builders that offers a easier free website builder.
- Compared to competitors, its more expensive than weebly and wix
- Once site is live, you can not change template
- Site123 is not designed to handle complex eCommerce needs
Weebly is the best website builder for small business sites. Its drag-and-drop editor makes it easy to use, while its large range of features and apps means your site will be able to pack a punch. Weebly is an easy-to-use site builder with a free option. It lets you create and publish attractive, responsive-design sites, blogs, and online stores.
You can build a simple, stylish, and functional site with Weebly, including portfolios, business sites, blogs, or online stores.
Weebly supports a long-list of eCommerce features— you can sell gift cards, add customer accounts, deal with abandoned shopping carts and set in-store pickup as a shipping option (my personal favorite).
- It is an excellent easy to use drop-and-drop builder
- Built in SEO tools
- Attractive responsive design themes
- Analytics helps you monitor your site
- Free Site available for begineers
- Full eCommerce options
- Lets you download your site code as standard HTML/CSS
- Intuitive interface
- Issues with photo editing and storage
- It is an excellent easy to use drop-and-drop builder
- Its not the best builder for Blogging. Many limitations
- It is an excellent easy to use drop-and-drop builder
- The free option is full of irrelevant ads.
- Site blocking due to shared hosting
A German based website builder found in 2007 is definitely an easy platform to work with. Jimdo markets itself as an extremely easy-to-use website and online store builder that lets you construct a site really quickly. It competes with the big players like Wix, Squarespace and Shopify. It requires no coding knowledge or technical experience. It’s so much fun to use.
Jiimdo leverages the power of AI to deliver a fully personalized website in three minutes. With the free plan, you are able to build a 5 page website using a Jimdo subdomain (www.yourdomainname.jimdo.com rather than yourwebsite.com)
- Jimdo templates are all customizable and mobile responsive
- Awesome Automatic SEO booster
- Great for a one-page-website
- Jimdo has beginner–friendly editor
- Ad Statistics – Provides a basic reporting dashboard which allows you to get top-line stats on your website.
- Easy social media accounts connection
- You can edit the HTML and CSS of your site
Support is limited to email and its not available 24/7
Difficulty in creating a unique and well-designed website
You can only sell in Euro currency
Limited number of themes and templates
Extremely rigid site builder
About 49 outages in last 6-months and a speed of 917mses
In conclusion, with many advanced web development and hosting providers available on the market today, creating or designing a website has never been easier. Therefore, with our list you do not need to worry about coding.
You no longer have to opt for professional web development services, since it has become incredibly easy to build any website just from scratch even for users with basic technical skill.