With so many people using VPNs to keep their personal and professional online activity private, most VPN providers have made the process to get and set up free VPN. Before you jump into using a virtual private network to keep your data private, consider the following things:
- Why do I need a VPN? Consider how you interact with the internet. What type of online activity do you engage in? Identify how you use the internet and make a list of your most common online activities. Once you take stock of your digital behaviors, you will know exactly what to look for in a VPN and how it can help you.
- Consider your options. With your list of common online activities, you will now be able to search for a VPN that can meet your specific needs. And while researching VPNs can be overwhelming, our ratings have done the work for you. Read some of the reviews of our Best VPNs of 2021 and find a few options of VPN providers that are offering the features and compatibility that is right for you.
- Determine your budget. Now that you have some options of VPN services to pick from, figure out which companies are within your price range. Keep in mind that many of these companies offer free trials and money-back guarantees. Some even offer free VPNs with limitations, such as data caps. These are great options to test out the VPNs you’re interested in risk-free. If you test out a VPN and find it works for you, remember that you can save a lot of money by opting for an annual subscription instead of a month-to-month plan.
- Install your VPN software. Once you’ve found a VPN that is right for you, purchase your VPN plan and set it up. You don’t have to be tech-savvy to use a VPN – below we give you advice on how to set up your VPN.
The best anonymous free VPN 2021
A Free VPN is an application that gives you access to a virtual server network without having to pay anything. It enables you to send or receive data across a public or shared network.
It also help you to access your favorite websites that may be restricted in your network or geography. VPN applications allow you to surf the internet anonymously and prevent data leak.
If your reason for having a VPN is just about having a bit more security on your laptop or mobile when using public Wi-Fi every now and then, a freebie can do a decent job. And with more and more people needing to work safely and stay entertained at home, it’s no surprise free VPN users are growing in number.
Benefit of a free vpn
- Enhanced online privacy is a right for everyone.
- Free, unlimited, and with no subscription
- Browse privately: Browse with a virtual IP address that helps hide your location and lets you view the web with enhanced privacy within the Browser.
- Built-in: Free VPN secures your internet traffic within the web browser. There’s no need to download any additional apps or browser extensions.
- No-log VPN: These free VPN doesn’t log your activity or collect information, further improving your privacy and security while browsing with chrome browser
How Do You Get a VPN, and Which One Should You Choose?
Depending on your needs, you can either use a VPN from your workplace, create a VPN server yourself, or sometimes host one out of your house — but realistically the vast majority of people are just looking for something to protect them while torrenting or help them watch some media online that they can’t seem to access from their country.
The easiest thing to do is simply head to one of these sites, sign up, and download the VPN client for your Windows PC, Mac, Android, iPhone, or iPad. It’s as easy as that.
Following is a handpicked list of Top Free VPN.
- Stark VPN: Using stark VPN for PC, you enjoy safe and private access to the Internet while protecting your Wi-Fi network. Secure all your devices so you can work, stream and play games, and browse online without limitations. Also, great for android users.
- Argo VPN – This VPN server has the best combination of ease-of-use, really fast servers, and supports streaming media and torrenting. Few VPN services can boast such popularity as Argo VPN. In my view, it is the best VPN for Android because of its steady balance between security, speed, and functionality. In other words, it suits the needs of any VPN user.
- Veee VPN : Veee VPN is your best safe and anonymous VPN friend when it comes to secure internet access and private browsing. It’s a fast VPN for PC and chrome extension that was designed around users’ requests and with simplicity in mind. What makes Veee a solid VPN great is; online anonymity and security: * No ads * No registration * No limits * Turbo fast performance * Intuitive, one-tap interface * No-log policy.
- Invincibull vpn: Have both free and premium versions. Invincibull services is perfect for DDOS protect.
- BAE VPN – This VPN is really easy to use, is great for using at the coffee shop. A next-generation VPN protocol that delivers industry-leading speed, security, and performance.
- West World – Not quite as easy to use as the others, but you can definitely use them for torrenting and streaming media. Its got a chinese translation 西部 世界 vpn
- Mangago VPN: Download and install MangaGo Android latest 2.2.6 APK.
- Quickq VPN: If you download quickq, you’ll start watching more movies than ever before. That’s because this is one of those VPNs that unblock Netflix and other streaming platforms. You can Download and install QuickQ VPN APK on Android. Its that easy.
- Ejgh VPN: User friendly interface.
- Dragon VPN: A must use full free VPN. Helps users stay private online. High-Speed VPN. Easy-to-Use. Connects With WireGuard. Great DDoS Protection. Hide IP Address, Stream Securely, Encrypt Your Devices.
- Rocket VPN: Rocket VPN is a super fast simple app that creates a Virtual Private Network to encrypt your internet connection. A FREE VPN app that lets you encrypt your private mobile data, surf fast and anonymously, and avoid being monitored by third parties
- Shot VPN: lets users browse the web as if they were in a different country and secures personal information.
A VPN connection establishes a secure connection between you and the internet. Via the VPN, all your data traffic is routed through an encrypted virtual tunnel. This circumvents or disguises your IP address when you use the internet, making its location invisible to everyone. A VPN connection is also secure against external attacks. That’s because only you can access the data in the encrypted tunnel – and nobody else can because they don’t have the key. A VPN allows you to access regionally restricted content from anywhere in the world. Many streaming platforms are not available in every country.
There are now also many providers of free VPN connections for smartphones which keep mobile data traffic anonymous. You can find certified providers in the Google Play Store or the iOS App Store. However, remember that only your data traffic on the internet is anonymized and protected by using a VPN. The free VPN connection does not protect you from hacker attacks, Trojans, viruses or other malware. You should therefore rely on an additional trusted anti-virus software.
So, using a VPN depends on the country in which the free VPN browser for PC is used. Every country has different rules and regulations about using VPNs. Some countries allow using a computer VPN for free, while some countries do not allow using a VPN at all. However, if you are using a VPN in a country which allows using a VPN, you should still read the terms and conditions of the VPN before using it.